- Using Tapkar
You agree and understand that www.Tapkar.com is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of business listing, information listing, advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and/ or services, you or others have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. The verification of the content posted on this website is the sole responsibility of its users.
1(a) Using Tapkar Listing/Page Services
While making use of Tapkar business site and other services such as the discussion forums, comments and feedback and other services interalia, you will post in the appropriate category or area and you agree that your use of the Site shall be strictly governed by this AUP including the policy for listing of your Classified which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as the Listing Policy.) (Listing Policy) The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- " Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information :
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
- shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to ‘list’ which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- Shall not assume any false identity while submitting any information and must be the legal holder/owner of the information and media being posted on Tapkar
- shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Tapkar or the interests or property of Tapkar users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Tapkar.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- shall not be placed in any other Tapkar site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Tapkar’s Listing Policy.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your Tapkar account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
1(b) Using Tapkar Buying/Selling Services
- While Listing your Products/Services, you will follow everything mentioned in 1(a) above
- As a Seller/Service Provider, you shall conduct your business in a bonafide and legal manner.
- As a Seller/Service Provider, you shall adequately and to the best of your ability, and the expectation of your client/customer, perform the services that you are selling on Tapkar.
- As a Seller/Service Provider, you shall not try to take an unfair advantage of the site and its features, and in case of any flaw or security loophole of the website, shall inform our team at the earliest.
- As a Seller/Service Provider, you shall not try to extort or force potential, existing or past clients/customers in purchasing, reviewing and/or promoting your services at any point of time.
- As a Seller/Service Provider, you shall follow the seller guidelines at all times as long as you are selling your services on Tapkar.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Tapkar.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Tapkar.
Tapkar Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer. This is maintained via Tapkar Wallet visible on Dashboard.
Service Page/Business Page is where the Seller can describe their Service and the Service’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Service and create an order, including their business listing page..
Services are services offered on Tapkar by service providers/sellers.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers can view the order information. All communication is to be done via Tapkar message facility available on business page of Seller.
Tapkar Points are loyalty/reward points awarded to users for various actions on Tapkar. These can only be used for purchasing on Tapkar.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Service Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Tapkar platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Services, and the holding of funds in connection with Tapkar Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Services on Tapkar, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Services on Tapkar.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Tapkar. Registration is free.
- Services on Tapkar may be offered at a price as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Tapkar in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Sales Dashboard page.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Service Extras, or selling their Service in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Tapkar.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Service page.
- Tapkar retains the right to use all published delivered works for Tapkar marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Services on Tapkar to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue of 90% of the purchase amount ( minus GST of 18% on this service charge of 10%).
- Tapkar accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders"section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If any order is not classified as completed by the buyer, funds for that order shall remain on hold till the order is classified as completed.
- If an order is cancelled by the seller (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Tapkar Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Withdraw page following a safety clearance period of 4 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Services or any Tapkar content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Tapkar’s withdrawal options(see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- For security concerns, Tapkar may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Tapkar accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Service price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Tapkar as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Tapkar shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Tapkar (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Tapkar (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. Seller agrees that Tapkar may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Tapkar may deem necessary or prudent.
- Tapkar partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Tapkar platform are performed by Tapkar’s Payment Services Providers.
- Services created on Tapkar are User Generated Content, whose authenticity is not the responsibility of Tapkar, but that of Seller and Buyer.
- Sellers can list their services depending on their area of expertise, with full knowledge of the domain and ability to carry out such service.
- Services and/or users may be removed by Tapkar from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Services
- Services misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Services
- Promoting Tapkar and/or Tapkar Services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Service description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Tapkar’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Service images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Service images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Service images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Services may contain an approved Service Video on their Business Page (see Listings) uploaded through the Edit Listing page available on Tapkar.
- Statements on the Service Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Physical products cannot be sold via Tapkar. However, Tapkar allows services that partially require a physical delivery. Some of the services on Tapkar are partially delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Services, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Services that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Service only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- Tapkar does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a bank account with a registered bank in India under RBI, as all withdrawals are via NEFT/IMPS/RTGS from Tapkar’s Bank account to Seller’s Bank account. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Tapkar’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Tapkar’s Payment Services Provider.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 4 days after the order is marked as complete
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- You can only withdraw minimum of INR 500 or any other amount as per Seller’s policy active at that amount. In case you haven’t accrued that much revenue, you must perform more services to reach the minimum limit.
- In case seller is unable to reach minimum withdraw limit for a period of 2 months, then Tapkar shall process their withdrawal on the written instruction of seller.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Tapkar Order system.
- Tapkar retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Tapkar marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay Tapkar to create an order from a Seller’s Business page. Tapkar partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Service-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Tapkar Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Tapkar platform are performed by Tapkar’s Payment Services Providers.
- Tapkar serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Tapkar (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Tapkar (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service.
- In most locations, Services may be purchased on Tapkar by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card or existing Tapkar Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- The amount you see for the Services is the one entered by the Seller.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Tapkar.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Tapkar, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Tapkar; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Service price shown on the Service page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Tapkar order number.
- Sellers must deliver the service and/or proof of work by marking the order as ‘Delivered’ on their order page on Sales Dashboard according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 72 hours after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Tapkar’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a Service, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services.
- Sellers must deliver their service, and on complete satisfaction of user, should mark the order as delivered by changing its status.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files (if any) for viruses and malware. Tapkar will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Order not completed" feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered service do not match the Seller’s description on their Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Poor service is not sufficient ground for the buyer to mark the order as not completed, as long as each and every aspect of the described service agreed prior to order, is handled.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- Buyers or Any user can leave a feedback on the Business Page of the buyer as well as the specific service page.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Business page.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has 72 hours to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Tapkar, when eligible, by Customer Support.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to personal / written contact to mutually resolve the issue, using in-built message/chat option of Tapkar.
- Tapkar, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Tapkar Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Service and customer care. Sellers may determine and describe the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Tapkar encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually.
- Eligibility for requests to Tapkar to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Tapkar delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 7 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 7 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Tapkar Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Tapkar Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Tapkar Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use communication with Seller gto address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Tapkar.
- Any non-permitted usage of Tapkar encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Tapkar’s Terms of Service.
- Tapkar Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders(after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Tapkar)
- The Seller is late andunresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is not delivered.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Tapkar user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders(after the Seller marks the order status as Delivered and before the order is marked as complete or approved by user)
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Tapkar platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the ‘Order not complete’ button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 7 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s Service page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 7 days.
- Tapkar Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Tapkar does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Tapkar Balance and are available for future purchases on Tapkar.
- Tapkar Balance and Tapkar Points cannot be redeemed or converted/refunded to actual currency, and must be used within Tapkar platform.
User Conduct and Protection
Tapkar enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Tapkar reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the Tapkar community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Tapkar’s Community Forums.
Tapkar maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Tapkar. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Tapkar.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Once the order is placed, the information about user’s email and phone, address is visible to the seller only, so that they can talk about the service required.
- Tapkar does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers.
- Tapkar does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Tapkar platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Tapkar is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Tapkar to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Tapkar.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Tapkar reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Tapkar (or one of Tapkar’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Tapkar’s Terms of Service based on the reported Service’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Services shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Services, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Services.
- Tapkar will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms of Service, you should report it to us through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Tapkar does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Tapkar should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Tapkar condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Tapkar takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Services or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Tapkar will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Tapkar Profile – You may not create a false identity on Tapkar, misrepresent your identity, create a Tapkar profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Tapkar reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Tapkar will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Tapkar for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Tapkar community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Tapkar’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Tapkar. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Tapkar accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Tapkar and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Tapkar reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Tapkar’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Tapkar.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Tapkar’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled mutually or by contacting Tapkar Customer Support.
- Tapkar may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Tapkar will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Tapkar after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Tapkar will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Use of www.Tapkar.com,either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are Citizens of the Republic of India, who are 18 yrs of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access Tapkar, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
3.Abuse of Tapkar
You agree to inform us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive or violates our listing policy or infringes any intellectual property rights by clicking on the following link support@Tapkar.com to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this AUP and the listing policy. In the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem by clicking on this link support@Tapkar.com
4.Violations by User
You agree that in the event your listing, posting or your information violates any provision of this AUP or the listing policy, we shall have the right to terminate and or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site.
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, Tapkar’s information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), Tapkar’s copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is a violation, please notify us by clicking here support@Tapkar.com.
We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms and our Listing Policy or of any party’s rights.
You agree not to hold www.Tapkar.com or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your listing, postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as most postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information, nor are we in a position to have editorial control over the substance or content contained in the listings, postings, or information, save and except to the extent provided in sec 3 above.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to director/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, and information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
You agree that Tapkar may use information shared by you to provide customer services and to understand if any other services or advertisement listed on Tapkar website may interest you.
You agree that, we may share personally identifiable data of any individual to our agents or recruiters or Affiliates defined as any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, Tapkar, including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
We may update this AUP or the listing policy at any time and may notify you of such updates via a post on the boards and /or through email communications. The modified AUP and /or Listing Policy shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting, listing or information on the Site or after a period of 10 days from the date of the update, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this AUP shall continue to apply.
9.Third Party Content and Services
Further, user’s interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such organization and/or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.
The User should agree to indemnify and hold Tapkar, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the TOU, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
11.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This AUP and the Listing Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the Site.